So what's next in Big Apple Angie's Quest for Queensland? Today, I sent in my 500 word short story to the folks over at TQ, so check that off the list. CHECK. I'm in the process of editing footage we shot over the weekend into a few video blogs and I'm juggling media requests, morning show blitzes and daily blogs - there's much to do and only 13 days left to do it! Have you voted lately?
It's not all scuba diving and under 'da sea and barrier reefs though! That's right, readers, the Big Apple Angie Show already in progress is still in progress! It's been a highly successful week on the media relations front and we've got launches and projects and press trip series to crank out in the next few days. Busy.as.a.bee.
So the Quest for Queensland coupled with my Day Job are keeping me more than occupied. But wait! There's more!
1. Surprise trip to surprise location (it's a big deal)
2. Huge non-work and non-Oz related project that will really blow your mind (seriously, prepare yourselves)
3. Mom's upcoming big 5-0 birthday bonanza
4. RaeRae's European Adventure
5. Possibly 23 other things that I can't remember right this minute
My noggin feels a bit swollen, so I'm going to hit the hay. Enjoy your night, dear readers!